Booking Terms and Conditions
• All bookings / reservations must be paid in advance. If you are unhappy using Stripe, please Contact us on 01 8200222 for an alternative payment option.
• Sew Great is part of Press X Press Ltd, this may appear as your payment reference on your bank statement.
• Due to the limited spaces for all of our classes, all fees are non refundable, and are valid only for the date you have booked. Please double check your diary carefully before booking. Bookings are non-refundable unless cancelled within 72 hours.
• We understand that sometimes things crop up, and we will try to be as flexible as we can in rescheduling your booking to another date. This is however subject to availability, and will incur a cancellation fee of 20% of your class fee if more than 72 hours notice is given.
• If you are unable to attend a class we are happy for you to attend another class subject to space being available, please contact us on 01 8200222 to amend your date or email us to email@example.com
• Bookings for private parties require payment in advance for all party members.
• Very occasionally, we may have to cancel or postpone a course before its start date due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. We will always try to give 48 hours notice in this event, and you will be offered an alternative date, or a credit for the same amount of money (valid for 1 year) or a full refund. We will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur.
• We may place links to other websites we think you may want to visit. We have no control over the content of these websites. Please contact us if you would like to link to our website or would like to request a link to your website.
Containing spread of Covid 19
All students will be issued with their own sewing machine, tools, scissors, tapes, chalk etc All items will be sanitised before each class begins and we would respectively ask each student to sanitise the tools at the end of each session. Sanitiser will be provided for student use.
Our staff toilets will be cleaned and disinfected prior to the class starting and we would ask each student to use the detergent provided to clean the toilet area after use.
Hand sanitiser will be available for use in our sewing room and on entry to our studio.
Each student must wear a face covering, mask or visor – please be respectful to others around you. We will provide a cloth mask for each student at the start of the course and they are also available for purchase.
If any student develops Covid like symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19 we would request that you contact 018200222 directly.
In the event that we need to cancel a class in line with Government guidelines, these classes will be re-sheduled when it is safe to do so. Further Education is currently permissable under Level 3 and 4 Living with Covid. Classes cannot be refunded once the course has commenced.
We respect your right to privacy. Visitors are advised that each time they visit a Website, two general levels of information about their visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the site. The second is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information.
The statistical and analytical information provides general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this Website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on our Website so that we can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this site are most popular and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
Through this Website you may have an opportunity to send us information, such as through the “registration” pages or any other area where you may send e-mails, provide feedback, etc. By choosing to participate in these, you will be providing us with some level of personal information relating to you. This information will only be used by this site for:
- The purposes for which it was provided by you.
- Verification purposes and statistical analysis.
- Marketing and administration purposes.
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information: information that is associated with your name or personal identity. The this site Website does not collect any personal data about you on this Website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example, by emailing us, or registering with us). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by this site only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Collection and use of non-personal information
Non-personal information: data collected for statistical purposes which is not associated with a specific identity. This site collects and analyses technical information in order to evaluate our Website. The type of technical information we log is confined to the following:
- The IP address*1 of the visitor’s Web server
- The top-level domain-name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The pages visited on the this site Website, i.e. URL’s*2 visited
- The previous Website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this Website (for example, pages accessed)
1. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
2. A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web.